Friday, March 9, 2007

Looking Forward for March Break

So today is the first day of March Break & my only plan has been canceled. The rest of the week I will be handing out resumes, teaching myself how to play cello and researching for summatives. Hopefully something else will pop up. OH Plan Jellyfish will be taking form sometime this week - although I lost the video camera to Steve who just headed off to England, so I think that plan might be canceled too. Ah well I'm sure the week will start to look brighter soon - well Andrew's calling me tonight so that will be nice to hear from him again (even though he was supposed to come down & I would see him in person for the entire week - the phone will have to do for now)
at least it's a week off of school (which i am actually enjoying now). It will just be me & scratchy the entire week :)

No comments: